SpiceCSM today released the newest version of their Administration Module, completing the full version 8 release of their Customer Engagement Hub (CEH) solution. The updated SpiceCSM version 8 Administrator Module makes connecting disparate systems and managing your contact center easier than it has ever been.
“The updated administration interface combines an enhanced user experience with additional functionality that allows customers to further customize and control their environment” said Pete Blackmer, Vice President of Software Engineering for SpiceCSM”. “In addition, reinforced security and logging functionality expand our customer’s ability to monitor and control compliant sensitive aspects of their environment.”
SpiceCSM Version 8 Administrator Module introduces the System Dashboard
New Features Include:
- Snapshot of system-wide usage and statistics.
- Reinforced security allows for greater compliance settings.
- New Activity Logging tracks all changes made to the environment.
- Administrators can now grant access to reports and dashboards within the system on an individual user basis.
- System-wide disposition structure eases the management of a multi-tenant environment; dispositions can be created and applied to one or multiple campaigns as needed.
- New Platform connections tab houses pre-built integrations that can be configured and turned on as needed without the assistance of a developer.
For full release notes, click here.
SpiceCSM is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Center technology delivered as an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). Cloud based decision tree software in Guided Process Workflows present dynamic information to contact center support representatives that cut cost, slash training and reduces agent turnover rates.
As a robust and organic connective tissue, SpiceCSM integrates and automates a wide spectrum of contact center activities including: Technical Support, Customer Service and appropriate, prompted Cross Sell/Up Sell options. Shorter calls and empowered agents create happier customers.
Spanning both the B2C and B2B sectors, SpiceCSM works with financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, high technology, consumer products, retail, government, energy and utilities and travel and tourism industries.
Read our newsletter with complimentary Gartner Research to learn more about harmonizing your Customer Engagement Hub.
©GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.