InContact Integration for the NG Platform! SpiceCSM is proud to announce a full telephony integration with the inContact NG platform. This integration provides many new features including:
- Click to Call! Outbound dialing made easy! Through the use of the inContact integration any valid phone number found in the CRM or case histories can be "clicked" on to initiate the outbound dial, no need to manually enter the phone number.
- Call Metric Data! Easy access to vital statistics! Call metric data can be tied directly to a case response, allowing for quick access to key metrics such as queue time, talk time, etc.
- Call Recording Access! Download and listen! - Call recordings can be tied directly to a case response allowing for easy review of agent interaction even with multiple responses and agents.
Spice Analytics! SpiceCSM is proud to announce a new advanced reporting module with many new enhancements including:
24 hour Dashboard View! See key metrics in the following categories:
- Inbound Volume
- Outbound Volume
- Email Volume
Rolling 30 Day Volume! Quick view of the last 30 days of inbound volume for easy trending.
Enhanced Reporting Features! Run reports based on day, time of day, brand groupings and more! Standard reports include:
- Account Activity
- Advanced Call Metrics
- Case Activity
- Case Distribution
- Contacts by Hour
- Escalations by Case Distribution
- First Contact Resolution
- AND MANY MORE!
Auto Load Process Reader! - Through the use of the telephony integration agent pop you can now not only locate and auto load account information but also the Process Reader. This feature enhances the ability to perform:
- Outbound Campaigns! Auto loading the Process Reader allows SpiceCSM the capability to guide the agent's in a fluent outbound campaign scenario. Since the Process Reader is initiated with the agent pop this also allows for the ability to "mix" inbound and outbound activities with out having to change modules or procedures.
- Enhanced IVR Self Help! The ability to auto load the Process Reader means that advanced IVR self help systems can be initiated, helping to determine the issue and auto loading the appropriate resolution process to increase agent efficiency.